Are you in the right frame of mind to cope with the future, particularly as it becomes evident that an economic recovery is beginning.
Here’s a few questions you can challenge yourself with:
- Are your prepared for hyper-innovation and rapid time to market?
- Do you actually know what major trends will affect your industry, profession and career in the next five years?
- Are you frustrated by the lack of decisiveness that surrounds you, and need to focus your team on the future with passion and purpose?
- Have you really come to accept that “volatility is the new normal,” and have you structured yourself to deal with this reality?
- Do you really understand how your quickly customers are changing as they take more control of your brand image through the online social networks in which they participate?
- Do you really know what will be expected in your job 10 years from now?
- Could you define the biggest threat to your company five years out?
- Have you thought about where you need to establish new partnerships in order that you can work smarter, better and faster?
- Are you ready for a smarter-type-of-thing?
- Are you someone who makes things happen — or do you sit back and wonder, “what happened?”
A good starting list to challenge yourself as the economy begins to move forward!
Via Jim Carroll